Custom Search

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Whiskey is not just Whiskey

To me Whiskey is a Journey from the mouth.

When i lift up a glass of Te Bheag whiskey.

I tase the culture of where it is from.


I think of the fresh water springs and the sun sets.


And a place of peace.





This helps me experience pure bliss!
I close my eyes and i journey where ever my mind takes me.
This in turn creates my secret Comfort zone.
Whiskey also helps me focus on the moment.
Its a time to focus on the real world.
To me.
Its my way of pausing and reflecting on good memories before the new ones arise.
I will travel to the location of Skye in the near future.
The place where this fresh whiskey is made.
And i shall review the whole location.
I will also speak to people and pubs and learn about their social lives.
Until then i get my foot fixed!
I will have to reflect on memories already gone.
Please visit the Home site of this fine whiskey Culture
also buy it from Here.
Im not promoting the whiskey in anyway.
Im just sharing the information so you too can try this great whiskey.

No comments: